SETUP THAT'S OUT-OF-THE-BOX SIMPLE.
When it comes to setting up your Sonos system, we live by the age-old adage keep it simple. You don't need to be a tech genius or a wireless expert. You don't have to break through walls or hire someone to re-wire your house. And you don't need to know what hex keys and SSID are. All you need is a high-speed Internet connection, a router and two fingers so you can push the buttons on the front of every ZonePlayer. When you want to expand, just add more ZonePlayers and Controllers and get those fingers ready. Check out the diagrams below to see just how easy Sonos setup really is.
It's as easy as 1-2-3
Connect one BRIDGE or ZonePlayer to your broadband router.
- Broadband Cable or DSL Modem
- BRIDGE or PLAY:5, ZONEPLAYER 120 or 90)
Add more ZonePlayers wirelessly. Wherever you want music.
- Put the PLAY:5 anywhere-just plug it in and enjoy
- Attach your favorite speakers to the amplified ZP120
- Connect the ZP90 to existing amplified audio equipment
Wirelessly control all your music and all your rooms from the palm of your hand.
- SONOS CONTROL
- Free Sonos Controller Apps for Android™, iPhone® and iPad™
- Your music collection on a PC, Mac, or NAS
- Internet radio and online music services